Week 25: Finalizing Everything

I noted that RanKit's GitHub repository was out of date. The descriptions were old and the installation process made little sense. Therefore, I worked on getting the readme and the wiki up to date with our current progress.

The biggest suggestion we got from the ongoing user study was that the dataset attribute names weren't user friendly. Going over each dataset, I updated the attribute names to be only capital letters and to not contain underscores.

I spend the rest of the time continuing reading over the paper, and providing feedback on the parts of the paper that were written last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13: Receiving Feedback

Week 32: Datasets

Week 14: Rebuilding the UI